1. They must have turned up the volume too much at that gig-it was
2. Female singers´ voices are more
than male voices.
3. I find some classical music very
.It makes me feel wonderful.
4. I've got a song stuck in my head and i can't stop singing it.It´s so
5. People who compose jazz must be very intelligent .It's a very
type of music.
6. Lyrics should have a message.Without it, pop songs are just
music without any meaning.
Los adjetivos que terminan en ED describen un “sentimiento” (feeling) o una “emoción”. Cuenta un sentimiento.
Los adjetivos que terminan en ING describen una característica de una situación, una cosa o incluso una persona (pero sin tener en cuenta los sentimientos). Una característica de un sustantivo.
1. Some people say that classical music is
(bore),but I love it.
2. I find it
(annoy) when people tell me what type of music I should listen to.
3. I feel more
(motivate) to practise the violin since I joined an orchestra.
4. Learning to play an instrument can be
(challenge), but it's also fun.
5. I'm not
(worry) about my hearing because I don't go to live gigs that often.
6. It was
(disappoint) not to get tickets for the arena tour.
A compound adjective is formed when two or more adjectives come together to modify the same name. These terms must have scripts to avoid confusion or ambiguity.